Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Palatine Melania: completed model



What is this? Two blog posts in one day? Two completed models? Well, don't get too excited - these have been finished for a while - I just haven't got around to posting on the blog.

This is Palatine Melania of the Order of Our Crystal Lady, one of the twelve inner-circle advisors to Canoness Shania. She is also an older conversion, based on a WarMachine figure with some Sisters of Battle additions. This use of non-standard Sisters models predates my later decision to have the uniforms and armor be standardized, but I think she works well enough. I found her in the case partially painted and rebased her on a 40mm base with some scenic elements (Palatines go on 40mm bases so they stand out on the table). She was, I think, originally intended to be a squad leader - but her cloak means she has to be a Palatine. No serious issue - this gives me another character to use! In game terms (because there is no lesser HQ than the Canoness) she can count as an Imagifer.

=][= Danforth Laertes

No comments:

Post a Comment